Last modified: July 24, 2023
At Dr. Renee Lewis Communications, Inc., we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy also applies to information we collect:
- when you contact us by mail, telephone, e-mail, text, social media or other electronic means.
- through our mobile application (the “Application”).
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
- when you otherwise access our products, programs and services or communicate with us.
Use of DRLC by Minors
You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to sign up as a registered user of the Products. Individuals under the age of 18, or the applicable age of majority, may utilize the Products only with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian, under such person’s account.
What Information Do We Collect About You through our Website and How Do We Collect It?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Application, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you such as behavioral tracking information;
- About your usage on our Website, including shopping cart details; and/or
- Aggregate information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From affiliates and third parties service providers.
What Information Do You Provide to Us through our Website?
The information we collect on or through our Website and Application may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Sites and Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering on the Sites and/or Application, registering to participate in an activity, requesting any of our subscriptions, posting material, and making a financial transaction, and may include when you enter a contest or report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence with us, including e-mail addresses.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website or Application and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order on our Website.
- Your search queries on the Sites and/or Application.
- Information you provide to be posted on public areas of the Sites and/or Application, or transmitted to other users of the Sites or Application (collectively “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted at your own risk.
What Information Do We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies?
As you navigate through and interact with our Sites and Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Sites and Application, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Information about the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique device ID, its IP address, operating system, and internet browser, and information the way you use the Application.
We currently do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Sites and Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites and Applications according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Sites and Application.
Occasionally a user’s behavior within our Sites will trigger an automated response or series of responses that is designed to help the user further engage with our offerings.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, opened an e-mail, and for other related website statistics like recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity.
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
What Information Do We Collect Offline?
When you contact us by email, telephone, or other means to access our products, programs or services, or otherwise communicate with us, we collect:
- information by which you may be contacted, including mailing address, email address and telephone number;
- financial information provided in connection with your purchases; and
- details of your purchase transactions and other records of your involvement with us.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to carry forward and manage our Sites, including Products and Services;
- to contact you by mail, telephone, email, text or other available communication channels for the purpose of processing, facilitating or confirming your purchases, to inform you about our products and services and provide you with additional opportunities available from us;
- to present the Sites and their contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us and notices about your account;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, in any other way we may describe when you provide it, and for any other purposes with your consent;
- to notify you about changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Sites, and other email and mail offerings;
- we may also use your information to contact you about third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- meeting any legal or regulatory requirements;
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
As a general rule, all information about anyone who accesses the Sites, including products and services, is held by us in strict confidence and, except in limited circumstances, is not revealed to anyone else unless expressly or implicitly authorized by such individuals.
Notice Regarding Location of Records and Service Providers:
Electronic records for DRLC are maintained in the United States by DRLC. DRLC uses suppliers and service providers in the United States to perform services on its behalf. If you have questions about the collection, use, disclosure or storage of personal information by service providers please contact us at [email protected]
- to our affiliates as described below,
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support DRLC.
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it,
- for any other purpose with your consent or disclosed by us when you provide the information,
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request,
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of DRLC, our customers or others, as permitted by law;
- as otherwise permitted by law.
What Choices Do You Have About How We Use and Disclose Your Information?
You do have choices about how we use and disclose your information. If you do not want your information used or shared in accordance with this notice:
- You can choose not to provide your information, even though it might be needed to register, make a purchase or transaction, or to take advantage of some of the Sites features.
- You may opt-out of all information collecting by the Application by easily uninstalling the Application.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other electronic communication from us you can:
- Click the “unsubscribe” or “take me off your mailing list” link at the bottom of any of our emails.
- Sign in to your account and update your email subscriptions If you do not want to receive mail and telephone contact from us, you can:
- Sign in to your account and update your mail preferences
- Email us at [email protected]
How Do You Access and Correct Your Information?
If you would like to review and change your personal information, you may do so by:
- Signing in to your account and updating your information
Please note: we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to delete or change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures to help secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored either on secure servers behind firewalls or cloud storage provided by a third party hosting company. Any payment transactions will be encrypted during transition.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given or you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Website or Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. And, we urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Sites like comments sections or message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Sites.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Sites or Application. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites.
Inquiries and Complaints
or in writing to:
Dr. Renee Lewis Communications, Inc.
126 New Rock Creek Road, Suite A
email: [email protected]